203(k) loans
  • bosco18 January 2012
    Anyone know if I can use a 203(k) loan to finance a remodel on my home? Thanks in advance!
  • nestJulia Sullivan (Savannah, GA) January 2012
    Yes you can, the 203K loan can be utilized to refinance the HELOC and you can borrow the additional funds to fix up your home. Check out the HUD.gov web site for more of an explanation: http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/sfh/203k/203kabou

    Send me a message if you have any more questions.
  • It is important to use a lender that specializes in the program. Here in Denver Matt Ackerman with Universal Lending is the leading 203(k) specialist. You can get his info on my site at YesYouCanACT.com. It is a very specialized market that needs expertise in seeing it through to the end.

Real Estate Q&A on the spot!

If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or register below!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Sign In Register Now!

In this Discussion