• zhangzk (Larned, KS) December 7
     General Manager Jon Robinson confirmed the move this morning during a
    press conference. Matthews had made a minimal impact so far in 2018 after
    missing all of training camp with an injury. Tajae Sharpe and Taywan Taylor
    seemed to pass Matthews on the depth chart Youth
    Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys
    , prompting Rishard to want
    out. Robinson said that Matthews asked for his release on Monday. The team
    explored a trade, ultimately deciding to move on today. As for how we got to
    this point, Robinson pointed towards Rishard’s diminished role in the offense.“I
    think it was his role, his use in the offense,” Robinson said of Matthews. “I
    think he spoke to that last week when you guys asked him. He reached out to me
    Monday and asked to be released or traded. We explored the trade market with
    several teams, but I would say that market never really manifested itself to get
    a deal there.He missed a lot of time with injuries in training camp. I thought
    he was coming back. He was working hard at practice and I was looking forward to
    him getting back into kind of what we had seen from him in the last couple years
    on the field. He just felt like that wasn’t happening.”The 28 year old Matthews
    posted his two best seasons as a pro with the Titans. He put up over 1,700 yards
    and 13 touchdowns in those two years www.titansauthorizedshops.com ,
    providing some stability to a receiver room that really needed it at the time.
    Now the Titans will be extremely reliant on the development of Corey Davis and
    Taywan Taylor, who were already playing ahead of Matthews to start the season.
    The biggest concern for the team right now is depth, which is something that
    could be addressed soon. “I think that’s something we’re going through now, just
    going through and looking at all of the players that are available, that are
    going to fit our football team,” Robinson said. “We’re looking at all players.”
    It is Tuesday of week 1. Do you know what that means? Yep, you guessed
    it Tennessee Titans
    Womens T-Shirt
    , power rankings. This year I am going to do power
    rankings as well as compile where the Titans rank in the various rankings around
    the league because I know all of you are just dying to know where I rank the
    different teams. My plan is to keep the rankings each week in a spreadsheet- for
    a couple of reasons. The first is because it is a whole lot easier to keep track
    of that way. The second is that I am interested to look back at the end of the
    season and see how much they change from week 1 to week 17.Ranking teams before
    we actually see them play is pretty dumb, so that is why the Eagles have to
    start out at #1. They are the reigning champions and should get to hold the spot
    until it is proven they don’t deserve it.So without further adieu, here are my
    2018 NFL week 1 power rankings:Philadelphia EaglesLos Angeles RamsMinnesota
    VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsPittsburgh SteelersGreen Bay
    PackersAtlanta FalconsLos Angeles ChargersTennessee Titans (yes, I’m a
    homer)Jacksonville JaguarsCarolina PanthersKansas City ChiefsChicago
    BearsHouston TexansSan Francisco 49ersCincinnati BengalsNew York GiantsBaltimore
    RavensDetroit LionsDenver BroncosCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysIndianapolis
    ColtsSeattle SeahawksWashington RedskinsArizona CardinalsNew York JetsTampa Bay
    BuccaneersOakland RaidersMiami DolphinsBuffalo BillsWhere do the Titans rank
    around the web? SB Nation: 15CBS Pete Prisco: 16Bleeding Green Nation:
    20(!?!?)

Real Estate Q&A on the spot!

If you want to take part in the discussions, sign in or register below!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Sign In Register Now!

Tagged